Copper Coated Aws Welding Wire with Excellent Quality
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Spool/Roll: 4.5kg,4.7kg,5kg,15kg,18kg,.Others|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 0.6mm
- Material: CO2
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Specification: Er70s-6, ER70S-6
- Weight Per Spool or Roll: 4.5kg-20kgs
- MOQ: 10tons Per Size
- Payment Term: Tt or LC
- Related Products: Nails or Glass Wool
- Trademark: VIDA
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Sizes: 0.8mm-2.0mm
- Samples: Freely
- Production Capacity Per Month: 4000tons
- Lead Time: 20days
- Brand: Vida
- Origin: Tiani, China
Copper coated ARC solid MIG welding wire AWS ER70s-6
1) welding wire ER70S-6 have excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency, stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
Suitable for all-position welding work.
2) applications: Widely used as welding carbon steel wires in shipbuilding,
Bridge building, machinery manufacturing and general welding purposes
3) sizes: 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm
4) weight per spool/roll: 4.5kg, 4.7kg, 5kg, 15kg, 18kg, 20kg
5kg/spool, winded on a plastic spool, then wrapped with plastic film membrane, then put into a carton(one spool, one carton), 200 sets be piled in a pallet, 24 pallets exactly fill a 20 feet container.
15kg/spool, winded on a plastic spool, then wrapped with plastic film membrane, then put into a carton(one spool, one carton), 72 sets be piled in a pallet, 22 pallets exactly fill a 20 feet container.
|Normally we packed 15kg Marin Certified Copper alloy ER70S-6 CO2 gas shield Solid MIG Welding Wire in a spool, one spool packed in a colour box, 1.08Ton packed in one plywood pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days for Marin Certified Copper alloy ER70S-6 CO2 gas shield|
Technical data for Marin Certified Copper alloy ER70S-6 CO2 gas shield Solid MIG Welding Wire
Standard: AWS A5.18 / GB : ER50-6 / AWS : ER70S-6 / DIN : SG2
of welding wire(%)
100% Co2; 75-95% Ar + Rest Co2
Diameter of Wire & Reference Current (DC+):
All Position Welding
F Current (A)
Please be noted
The wires must be kept in dry. Open the package
only when welding to avoid rusting.
Before welding, please clean oil, rust, water, etc. from the work piece.
-More style for your choice
-Customer's designs are welcome